Compelling content is the heart of any web site. You may have already invested significantly in developing content that tells your story. Brochures, product descriptions, specifications are all sources of content that can be leveraged for the development of content for your web site. We work with your team to uncover any existing sources of content that can be used as starting points for the development of your web site content.
Content StrategyWe help our clients establish a content strategy that can guide the development of their web content. Key elements of a content strategy include:
- Key themes & messaging - that will allow you to communicate your value to various customer segments
- Style & Tone - typically we implement a conversational style of writing
- Organizational structure - content categories help organize content into meaningful groupings
- Schema & Rich Snippits - helps make your site more visible in search engine results pages
- Update plan - a continuous improvement or new topics plan
- Role of multi-media
Your content strategy should also identify what landing pages will be developed and what search terms they should target. Learn more about landing pages here.
Relevant, engaging content is the most critical aspect of any web site. Today's modern search engines (Google, Bing, etc.) are much more sophisticated at reading and understanding content. Search engines look at a variety of content attributes to determine how to rank the content, however most search engine optimization experts agree that one of the most important is the content. We work closely with our clients to ensure that their content is of the highest quality and enhances the search engine positioning of the pages.
This includes not only the writing of the content, but the selection of relevant imaging, diagrams, video, etc.